The NWESD uses a paperless clock hour process. If you have not already done so, you will need to create or activate your pdEnroller account. Go to https://www.pdenroller.org/welcome and follow the onboarding process. If you do not have an existing pdEnroller account, you will be prompted to create a new one.
Clock hour fees are $3 per clock hour plus a $5 administrative fee for ten or less clock hours.
Options to claim your clock hours:
- When you complete a class/training, you will receive an email containing a link to complete the course evaluation and pay for clock hours once attendance has been confirmed by NWESD.
- After you log into pdEnroller, click on your first name in the upper right of the web page and select Clock Hours. You may have available clock hour events in your queue that can be claimed by clicking on the event link and following the action steps listed.
- After you log into pdEnroller, click on the Clock Hours drop-down menu and select Claim Clock Hours. Enter the Clock Hour Claim Code provided by the event sponsor at the event and click Find Event. If you did not receive or misplaced your Clock Hour Claim Code, contact the event sponsor to request the code. Enter the total hours you attended. These will be flagged unverified until staff confirm reported hours against the event sign-in sheet. Please allow two weeks for attendance verification. Once your attendance is verified, you have completed the evaluation, and made your payment, your clock hours will be added to your pdEnroller transcript.
Individual transcripts are available online at https://pdenroller.org/My/Credits. District transcripts for attendees within a district are provided upon request.
If you have clock hour documentation for events not on your transcript, please look at each clock hour document to determine what agency provided those clock hours. The clock hour provider is listed at the top of the form. Contact that provider with questions regarding those clock hours. If you believe you are missing NWESD clock hours on your pdEnroller transcript, email email@example.com with the following information:
- Start date(s) and title(s) of the missing NWESD clock hour class(es)
- First, middle, and last name
- Email address(es)
- Previous or alternate email address