1230 – Secretary
- The Superintendent shall serve as the Secretary of the Board.
- The Secretary of the Board shall send the members of the Board notice of all regular and special meetings.
- The Secretary shall keep full and accurate records of all regular and special meetings held by the Board.
- The Secretary shall transmit copies of orders, resolutions, and documents that are to be sent to members of the Board. He/she shall promptly notify any committees with reference to matters assigned to them and shall furnish them with all papers, copies of orders, or other matters included in such reference.
- In the absence of the Secretary, the Superintendent’s designee shall act, or if he/she is not available, the chair may appoint a member of the NWESD 189 staff to serve as recording secretary pro tem.
Second Reading: 02/09/77 (as 8110.2)
Reviewed: 04/22/92 (as 8110.2)
Revised: 03/28/01 (recodifed 1230)
Date Revised: 6/23/04