The NWESD operates in an environment of continuous improvement and regularly updates the Strategic Targets for staff to meet through the NWESD programs and services. Annually, staff provide feedback related to services and accomplishments aligned to the Strategic Targets for the previous year. This feedback is considered by the Board of Directors as it begins to identify Action Plan priorities for the upcoming year.
Strategic Targets Overview
- Provide research-based, expanded and refined services – including proactive support (program, personnel, fiscal, etc.) when appropriate.
- Promote staff initiation and evaluation of opportunities to provide new services.
- Develop and apply a system of cross-department awareness and planning to provide coordinated, effective services.
- Maintain/enhance two-way communication with member districts, other educational service districts (ESDs), the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI), other educational partners, and the public at large.
- Maintain/enhance internal efficiencies and continue to seek more effective and proficient ways to provide services.
Strategic Target Review
You can browse the report electronically below, or print the full PDF.