The Title 1/LAP Network meets quarterly to bring together Title 1 and LAP directors from our districts with our liaison from OSPI.
This group meets to:
- share ideas that help all of the districts meet the needs of eligible students and their families,
- solve problems so that each district consistently meets the federal and state requirements of the programs,
- learn about the most current information relating to our programs and how to apply that information as we write applications and reports and design programs that effectively and efficiently use the federal and state funds.
2016-17 Meeting Dates
September 15, 2016 | November 4, 2016 | March 10, 2017 | May 12, 2017
Our quarterly meetings are held at the Stanwood Camano District Office from 8:30 am to noon.
Resources from State and Federal Offices
- Early Learning Resources
- Private School Toolkit
- Response to Intervention (RTI)
- Reading Curriculum
- Mathematics Curriculum
- Writing Curriculum
- No Child Left Behind (law)
- Non Regulatory Guidance
- Letters (various topics)