District Assessment Coordinators
Support and resources for those in the NWESD region that serve as District Assessment Coordinators within their district.
2016-17 District Assessment Coordinator Meeting Schedule
- November 18, 2016; 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. (Meeting Handouts/Resources)
- January 20, 2017; 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. (Meeting Handouts/Resources)
- March 17, 2017; 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- June 2, 2017; 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
2015-16 District Assessment Coordinator Meeting Schedule
- November 13, 2015 - 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Agenda) (Meeting Handout/Resources)
- January 7, 2016 - 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Meeting Resources)
- March 18, 2016 - 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Meeting Resources)
- June 21, 2016 - 9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Meeting Resources)
2014-15 District Assessment Coordinator Meeting Information
August 12, 2015 - 9 am-12pm (Meeting Handouts/Resources)
District-Created Tools for DACs (The documents linked here were created by school districts who wished to share their products with others who might find them useful. These documents have not been evaluated or approved by NWESD.)
SBA OSPI School Coordinator Training
Tools, Supports, & Accommodations for State Assessments (Everett School District)
- Professional Learning Modules for those who administer the SBA and ELPA21 (Lake Stevens School District)
- Graduation Requirement Charts
- SBAC Tech Skills (Monroe School District)
- Smarter Balanced Assessment - Usability, Accessibility and Accommodations Guidelines (Lake Stevens School District)
- SB5946 - Legislation guiding Grade 3 ELA assessment expectations
- Everett School District Assessment & Research website
- Moses Lake High School SBAC Schedule