At the NWESD, Pre-Employment Transition Services are centered around student data.
In most aspects of our professional lives, we are intentional. We plan out our schedule according to our goals for the day, week, month and year. Great teachers use data to drive instruction. In Science, Technology, Math, and English, plans are formulated to meet the goals that are set.
We will work with the teachers and students to:
- Assess their strengths and interests
- Analyze individual and class data
- Use data to explore certain career fields
- Involve the community based upon student interest data
- Use data to guidepost secondary education exploration
- Work through Self Advocacy and Workplace Readiness skills
Events Search and Views Navigation
Events for January 2019 › Transition Services
“I’m here to help! My goal is to help guide educators to help guide students, not to cause more work or have to dig to find an answer.”