The purpose of the NWESD ELL Cooperative is to:
- Develop capacity for ELL Specialists to deliver training within their own district;
- Provide support and training to district leaders to build an effective ELL program;
- Provide teacher training to member districts while internal capacity is being developed.
The topics of the teacher trainings for the 2016-17 school year are:
- November 1, 2016: Understanding Language Aquisition and Development
- January 24, 2017: Instructional Strategies for Student Engagement
- March 28, 2017: Scaffolds for Language Learners
Cooperative member districts wanting to access the materials and resources located on the Canvas site can click HERE.
For more information about the cooperative please contact: