Digital Resource Center
The DRC provides educational resources to districts at a reduced fee by combining FTE within our region. By combining full-time enrollment student counts, we are able to negotiate with vendors for reduced fees on subscription services such as digital streaming media.
This section provides information for the services and resources currently available through the DRC.
By purchasing resources through the DRC, districts will receive support in the following areas, lowering the impact on district staff:
- intermediary between district and vendors;
- discounts on resources;
- technical support for resources and contact with support services for resources;
- maintainence and updates of all usernames and passwords for resources purchased by districts;
- notification to participants of any changes in resources or special promotions; and,
- training as requested using online resources (webinar) with either DRC staff or product vendor/trainers or in district training when available.
Other areas of interest: